Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My Scraps and More layout

Yesterday I found a Facebook page that challenges people to scrap 50 pages before buying new supplies (adhesive, photos, and monthly kits don't count), and I thought this would be perfect for me to try this summer.  As I've mentioned before in my posts, I'm desperately trying to get rid of my old stuff in my stash which has been relatively easy.  I love paper, but I'm not really a trendsetter in technique.  I still use stickers and I like the clean and simple look usually.  So here is my first layout in the 50 pages challenge.  It is also for the My Scraps & More sketch #83.  I hadn't ordered pictures for a long time because I'm so far behind in my scrapping.  While looking for some pictures to have developed, I came across some pictures from 2009 that I hadn't printed yet.  These are two of my son from those pictures.  The journaling reads:  I love this sweet little face.  You can be such a sweetheart but have a little mischievous side too.


Supplies:

Paper:  Very old Daisy D  (anybody else remember that brand?)
Stickers:  Daisy D to match the pp (corner) and Sassafrass Lass (title sticker)
Extras:  Ribbon from stash

2 comments:

  1. what a great title!!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with My Scraps & More!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used ribbon instead of paper strips. Great job on the My Scraps & More Sketch and thank you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete