Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wild Ones LO

Over last weekend I scrapped with a group of friends.  I was able to complete 20 pages by having layout kits already to go.  I didn't finish all the kits I put together over the weekend, so I've been finishing them up this week.  My children have gone to camp, so I have the next couple of days to spend in my scrapbook room instead of playing chauffeur for them.  This page came from a CTMH Idea Book from 2009 and so did the pictures.  I changed things a little bit, but basically stuck to the book.


Supplies:

Paper - cardstock from stash
Stamps:  CTMH Cocktail alphabet, In the Wild
Ink:  CTMH Cocoa, Slate and desert sand
Extras:  Prima jewels and Darice fibers
Tools:  Cricut Accent Essentials (arrow) and Birthday Bash (bracket)

No comments:

Post a Comment