Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Heart 2 Heart and Stuck On U Sketches layout

Another layout of my beautiful little girl for two challenges.  On Heart 2 Heart the challenge was to use blue.  I might have gone a little overboard...LOL.  I also used the current sketch challenge on Stuck on U Sketches but turned it since my picture is horizontal instead of vertical.  These pictures were taken on the first day of school in 2009 which is when my daughter started PreK.


Supplies:

Paper: CTMH Magnifique collection
Ink:  CTMH Lagoon
Tools:  We R Memory Keepers mini 8 punch
Extras:  Prima rhinestones, ribbon and flowers from my stash

8 comments:

  1. I super love the way so you have used the sketch. good luck for your participation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is lovely ad the pics so cute! Very good job with the sketch.
    See you soon here, at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't go overboard at all! I love all the blues. Thanks for joining us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi great layout, good luck, caroleanne from SOUS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout Shala! Blue and brown are so pretty together. Love the rotation of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout, I love it! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun layout! Great job! Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete