Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Mojo Monday card

I live in a very small community, and I've been teaching at the high school for 14 years.  Yesterday was a very sad day for our community.  First I heard the news that one of my former students and her niece (whose mom is also a former student) were in a horseback riding accident.  The little girl was killed and the aunt is still missing.  A little later the news of the passing of a well-known and respected lady.  I've taught several of her grandkids and I'm friends with the family.  In light of these tragic events, I decided I needed to make sympathy cards to send to various members of both families.  Here is the first one.  I used the sketch challenge at Mojo Monday for this first one.

Supplies:

Paper:  Very old Crate paper and MM paper
Die cut:  Crate paper border
Stamp:  HOTP Heartfelt Greetings
Ink:  CTMH Cocoa
Extras: Flowers and brad from my stash

1 comment:

  1. hi Shala! luv this, fabulous flowers and awesome colors!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete