Thursday, May 29, 2014

Happy Birthday card for Cortney

I met two challenges with this card for my niece Cortney.  I have 5 nieces...Amanda, Cortney, and Bailey who grew up in the same small town that I live in, Dillyn and Dilayni live across the state so I don't get to see them very often.  Cortney, who just finished her sophomore year in college, has a birthday this month, so I thought I would make her a cute card.  I used the sketch from The Pro Players and I made a car using my cricut for the Bitten by the Bug 2 challenge.


Supplies:

Paper:  Echo Park Hello Summer and scrap cardstock
Stamps:  CTMH Thoughtful Seasons (outside sentiment)  Kelly Panacci Sentiments (inside sentiment)
Inks:  CTMH black
Extras:  Chipboard shapes American Crafts Dear Lizzy
Cricut:  Paisley cartridge

8 comments:

  1. What a cute card for your neice. I love the car cut that you picked with the giraffe. Your neice will love this card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card....that little critter makes me smile and I know your niece will love it too! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that Zebra in his baby blue car! Love it! so glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very cute!! Love the zebra driving the car. Great papers, too. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Cricut Car' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I love that die cut, this zebra driving the car just cracks me up! Loving the papers you used too. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is adorable! Thanks for joining the BBTB2 challenge!
    ~Laura
    Please follow me @ craftychickscreating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! That zebra cracks me up!!! LOVE the b/g paper too! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at BBTB2 this week!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great fun card, perfect for your niece. Thanks for joining bbtb2

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete