Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Friday Mashup card

Since I didn't get to scrap last weekend because of my daughter playing softball all weekend, and I won't get to scrap this weekend since I'm going to NYC!!!, I thought I better get as much done during the week as possible.  This card is for The Friday Mashup! weekly challenge of stripes and/or movable parts.  I wasn't really sure how to make something movable so I just kept the tag with the sentiment at the top of the card loose on the baker's twine.


Supplies:

Paper:  DCWV Cherry Limeade stack
Stamps:  HOTP Heartfelt Greetings
Ink:  CTMH gypsy
Extras:  American Crafts baker twine, HOTP Dazzles, Michael's gem
Template:  HOTP 15 Lovely Labels 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely thank you card, Shala! I love the butterflies and the colors you used on your card. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to use those colorful stripes, Shala. The metallic butterflies are such a great match with the colors you used. Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week:)

    ReplyDelete