Wednesday, June 4, 2014

How Lovely? layout

This is kind of a silly layout of my daughter.  She is wearing those fake teeth that a disgusting, but I wanted to play on the fact that usually I focus on how cute she is.  I used a sketch from Stuck On U Sketches and used the color challenge from Color My Heart for this layout.  The larger journalling on the half-circle reads:  Emma loved wearing these fake teeth.  She thought it was so funny.  Even though they were way too big for her little mouth I couldn't convince her to throw them away.  And the journaling on the smaller stamped image reads:  I normally do layouts to show how cute Emma is, but not this time!


Supplies:

Paper:  CTMH Dream Pop
Stamps:  CTMH Floral Delights and Frame of Mind
Inks:  CTMH Sunset, Creme Brulee, and Crystal Blue

4 comments:

  1. Yes, she is lovely and your layout really draws the eye right into this smiling face. Thank for playing along with us at the Color Dare--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Shala! Be sure to save that one to display at her wedding some day. :) Thanks for joining the Color Dare this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pic and page! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But she IS cute, this time too! So nice take of the sketch!. See you soon here, at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete