Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Bacon-wrapped Jalapeno Bites

Besides scrapping, I love to cook and bake, and I love trying new recipes.  Tonight I tried one I found on Pinterest.  It was super easy and very tasty too.

Ingredients
  • 8 chicken tenders, flattened and cut in two
  • 3-ounce package softened cream cheese
  • 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
  • 8 slices bacon, cut in half

Instructions
  1. Dab ½ teaspoon (more or less) of cream cheese on top of each chicken tender. Sprinkle a scant ¼ teaspoon of peppers over cream cheese. Fold or roll chicken to enclose cream cheese mixture. Wrap each roll with one piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
  2. Grill until bacon is brown and crispy on both sides.

Mine wasn't spicy at all, but I guess it will depend on the jalapenos.  Here is a picture and the website where I found to recipe.

Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Chicken Bites.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment