Monday, July 27, 2020

Choose Crazy layout

I love the challenges over at Challenge YOUrself, but I don't scrap many photos with me in them. I really liked this sketch though, so I found a picture to use. This one was a lot of fun. I even used some mixed media and mixed paper companies. Two things that I have a hard time doing. I'm a speech coach and this is part of my speech team from 2015.



Supplies used:
Paper: Kaisercraft (several collections) and Pink Paislee Pick-Me-Up
Chipboard: Dear Lizzy Lovely
Alpha stickers: Heidi Swapp puffy stickers
Enamel stickers: Doodlebug design sprinkles
Punches: Spiral notebook punch and scallop border punch
Mixed media: Balzer Designs stencil, CTMH ink, Nuvo Mica spray


8 comments:

  1. Shala, your layout is absolutely gorgeous! And I LOVE the photo of YOU and your team from 2015!!! You scrapped it beautifully using the sketch!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the sketch challenge! I love your photo and the papers you chose for this layout. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun photo! Such a perfect background paper for this page. Thanks for creating with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining Challenge YOurself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FUN photo and such a happy page! Love all your paper and embellishment choices!- Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the paper mix! Looks so good! Such a fun photo. Thanks for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout! I love the patterns you chose! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete