Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Nassau layout

Between my daughter's softball games and taking my mom on a surprise birthday trip, I haven't finished a page in about a week. Last week Alice over at ScrapHappy did a mini crop with a rainbow theme. I started this layout for the yellow challenge, but I just couldn't get it finished on time. I've started using mixed media a little, but it takes me so much longer to scrap when I do it. However, I will say I like how this layout turned out. I used one of the monthly sketches from The ScrapRoom for inspiration. These pictures were taken from our ship as we docked in Nassau back in 2015.


Supplies used:
Paper: paper pad from stash
Stickers: Paper House
Embellishments: wood veneer from stash
Mixed media: Prima shimmerz spray

No comments:

Post a Comment