Friday, July 10, 2020

Family Gathering layout

It's been a while since I used a Sketches In Thyme sketch, so I took sketch #428 and scrapped these pictures from Thanksgiving 2015. We met my brother at Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine, Texas this year for Thanksgiving. After our Thanksgiving meal, Mom and I took the younger kids next door to the Gaylord Hotel to see all the cool decorations.

Supplies used:
Paper: Paper Studios paper pad from stash
Stickers: Karen Foster (2004)
Stash: labels, tags, chipboard
Stamps: CTMH
Ink: CTMH Cocoa

2 comments:

  1. I love your turkey, so cute! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing it with us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your embellishments! Great job with the sketch. Thanks for stopping by on the Sketches in Thyme blog.

    ReplyDelete