Tuesday, July 14, 2020

LM #506 sketch layout

I use sketches with almost every layout. It just makes decision making so much easier for me, and since I don't always have a lot of time to scrap, I have found it a quick way to get pages scrapped. For this layout, I used the Lasting Memories sketch chosen for this week which happened to be a Pagemaps sketch. I decided to use my Scraproom kit from June even though these pictures weren't taken in the summer. This was Thanksgiving 2015 that we spent at Great Wolf Lodge.


Supplies used:
Pattern Paper: PhotoPlay Tulla and Norbert's Excellent Adventure
Stickers: PhotoPlay Tulla and Norbert's Excellent Adventure
Enamel dots: stash and twine
Mixed Media: Gelatos

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your work with this bright, fun line! Perfect embellishing too! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I love your take on the sketch. Fun gnome paper too! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete