Monday, August 3, 2020

Weekend layouts

I participated in two online crops this past weekend. I had hopes of spending all day Saturday in my scraproom, but my husband decided at the last minute to go to the lake. Because of that, I only finished four layouts - two on Friday, one on Saturday, and one on Sunday. 

On Friday,  I did two layouts which I'm really proud of for two reasons. One - I used a lot of older stuff from my stash, and two - I combine items from several manufacturers, old and new. This is something I used to struggle with, but watching some wonderful ladies on Youtube make kits have really helped me. Here are the two layouts I finished on Friday.


This wasn't for any challenge. I just worked on it while watching Victoria Marie live. These pictures are from 2011.


This layout was for the first challenge for the Victoria Marie crop to create a layout about me. I chose this picture from my birthday in 2019.

On Saturday I only finished one layout but used some old Chatterbox paper mixed with some newer stickers and embellishments.


This was for a sketch challenge for the My Little Scrapbook Store crop and for a challenge at Victoria Marie to use stuff from our stash. This is my son at a photo shoot in 2016.

Sunday I was only able to finish a layout that I started on Saturday. I used a CTMH kit from 2014 called Jubilee.


 This layout completed challenges at both My Little Scrapbook Store and Victoria Marie. I used a mood board at MLSS that was full of yellow pictures that reminded my of a country feel, and for Victoria Marie the challenge was to use multiple photos. Pictures are from 2011.

I'm so glad I got to play even for a little while this weekend. I look forward to going back and watching the lives and getting more challenges done this week.






No comments:

Post a Comment