Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Sketches in Thyme sketch #430

I was able to play with another Sketches in Thyme sketch this week. I used mixed media again for this layout. This time I used paint and a stencil. I used to be obsessed with Prima flowers and bought every collection that came out. I love it when I'm able to use some on a layout. This is my daughter after singing in a church Christmas production back in 2013.


Supplies used:
Paper: American Crafts (2015), CTMH Arianna (2013)
Stickers: Pink Paislee 5th and Monaco phrases
Embellishments: washi from stash, Prima flowers
Stamp: Heidi Swapp
Ink: CTMH charcoal
Mixed media: Heidi Swapp metallic paint, Heidi Swapp chevron stencil, Nuvo drops

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe, I think I bought every color of those Prima flowers as well. I still have lots. Love the chevron mixed media work! Super cute layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your color scheme and have a collection of Prima flowers as well! I love how you placed them! Wonderful work with the Sketch and thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete