Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Jackpot show layout/sketch challenge

Another layout using a Pagemaps sketch for a challenge. This sketch challenge is from the Lasting Memories blog and is the LM #505 challenge. I used more old stash and old pictures. These pictures are of my kids showing their pigs in different Jackpot shows from 2011.


Supplies used:
Paper:  Paper pad from my stash
Chipboard:  Letters from my stash
Stickers:  7 Gypsies 97% Boys Garcons (2005)
Rub-ons: Daisy Ds and Bo Bunny Play All Day
Embellishments: Corduroy brads and enamel dots from my stash

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch and love your wordy elements! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete