Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Challenge Sketch #1 Week 4/6/20

This layout is for Sketch 'n Scrap's #198 sketch, and I dug deep into my stash for the supplies. This is my daughter dressed as a Greek goddess back in 2015. I love doing Halloween layouts, but my kids are now teenagers, and it's hard to get pictures of them now. It's a good thing I'm so far behind! LOL


Supplies:
Paper: Paper Junkitz Whimsical Halloween (2006)
Chipboard and brads: MME Blackbird (2010)
Phrase: Thickers Hocus Pocus
Stash: bat shaker

3 comments:

  1. How fun with the shaker bat! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, that shaker bat is such a fun addition to this page! I know what you mean about Halloween layouts, I don't have little kiddos to scrap now either. Way to dig into your stash and make a super cute layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, that bat is just too cute!! I love how you added this large embellishment into your layout! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

    ReplyDelete