Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Challenge layouts #1 and #2 Week 3/30/20

I don't know about you guys, but I'm having a hard time getting acclimated to this social-distancing business. I know it's been three weeks, but this week hit me hard, and it took until today to get into my scraproom. I did two layouts today, and I would like to get back in there and make my Counterfeit Kit and do one more layout for a sketch challenge. Anyway...these are the two layouts I've finished today.

#1 - 30 days of sketches

I watch several scrappers on Youtube, and several of them are participating in the 30 days of sketches, so I thought I would give it a shot. Today's sketch was actually one I've done before from Sketches in Thyme, but I tried it again. The pictures are of my son's first baby calf back in 2011.


Paper: Reminisce Farm Fresh and CTMH Jubilee (2014)
Chipboard: CTMH Jubilee
Stickers: Echo Park Down on the Farm (2018)
Alpha Stickers: Fancy Pants (2013)
Twine: CTMH
Tags: stash

Layout #2 - The Facebook group Scraptember is doing an A to Z challenge for April, and today's prompt was apricot. I also used a sketch from the Facebook group for My Little Scrapbook Store crop from last weekend. The picture is my daughter with her county fair ribbons back in 2011.

Paper: Dear Lizzy It's All Good
Cardstock stickers: Thickers Be Bright and Thickers Delightful
Stickers: Jen Hatfield Home Made
Punch: EK Success


No comments:

Post a Comment