Friday, April 17, 2020

Challenge layout #6 week 4/13/20

Another layout, another sketch challenge. This time the sketch can be found at Sketch n Scrap blog. This probably isn't something I should admit, but when I'm on conferences with my students, I tend to work on layouts. To be fair, my students are used to me multi-tasking, and I still pay attention to them as we discuss the novels they are reading. Anyway I started this layout while on conferences with my students this afternoon and finished it while watching Victoria Marie on Facebook Live. These pictures are of my son his junior year at the end of year awards assembly.


Supplies:
Paper: Echo Park Teen Spirit (boy)
Ephemera/Tags: echo Park Teen Spirit (boy)
Enamel dots: stash

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun patterned paper. Congrats to the award winner! -sharon D/T Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout! You rocked using embellishments on this one! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fun boy clusters!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun boyish elements! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete