Sunday, April 5, 2020

Challenge layout #7 Week 3/30/20

Another layout for Stick It Down April sketch, but this one is the single page sketch. More pictures from 2011 (maybe someday I'll get them finished). I really like how this one turned out. Usually I struggle with titles, especially long ones, but I thought this one turned out cute.


Paper: Echo Park I Love Summer and Simple Stories Oh Happy Day
Ephemera: Simple Stories Oh Happy Day
Stickers: Simple Stories Oh Happy Day
Bow Clip: Simple Stories Little Princess
Thickers: Cream Soda (black), Niki Riki (yellow), and Shoe Box (blue)
Stash: Pink Alphas

12/100 pictures

2 comments:

  1. Loving photos! What a perfect background paper and title for this page. Thanks for sharing with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Layout. Love the fun bright colours you have used. Thank You for joining us at Stick It Down x

    ReplyDelete