Friday, April 17, 2020

Challenge layout #5 week 4/13/20

I doubled up on challenges for this layout. First I used a sketch from Sketches in Thyme, and then I did the emoji challenge over at Scrap Our Stash. Honestly, this sketch was a little difficult for me. It's really not what I would consider my style, as I'm more of a clean scrapper with layers and clusters. However, I just stepped out of the box and went for it. This picture is my daughter and a huge plate of ice cream. It's kind of a funny story. She was with my husband and son at this Mexican restaurant, and she went to the bathroom. And got locked in! I'm not sure how much time passed when my husband finally heard her screaming. The restaurant felt bad and gave her this huge ice cream dessert to make her feel better.


Supplies:
Paper: One Canoe Two Saturday Afternoon
Sticker: Thickers
Thickers phrase
Bling: Prima swirls (2008)
Mixed media: CTMH glitter pen in charcoal

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty page! The sketch might not be your style but you did a fantastic job! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete