Monday, April 27, 2020

Challenge Layout #1 week 4/27/20

I have found a renewed energy this Monday. I've made myself a new schedule, and hopefully, sticking to it will help me get out of my current mood. I first finished up a layout that I had started yesterday. It wasn't for any challenges and was pretty basic. I have a hard time scrapping school photos. But after that I went ahead and pulled out some old CTMH papers to do the Heart 2 Heart challenge for the week of stripes. I love this picture of my daughter from a photo shoot back in 2015. Anway, I hope everybody has a great, productive week.


Supplies:
Paper: CTMH Veranda (2010)
Embellishments: CTMH filigree charms, CTMH Just Blooms spring blooms
Stamp: CTMH Heartfelt Treasures
Ink: CTMH Garden Green, Tim Holtz Distress Spray Ink distressed shutters
Thickers word stickers: Home

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your layout as you get back into a routine- I love the gold title and the subtle colours. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Love the papers you chose as they work wonderfully. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Thanks for sharing with us @H2H!

    ReplyDelete