Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Challenge layout #3 week 4/13/20

I found another new challenge blog and decided to use their challenge this week for inspiration. The new-to-me blog is called Double Trouble blog, and the challenge was to use squares and an old stamp. I'm not sure my page will count towards the prize because I used an old CTMH page kit for inspiration, but I did include squares (the pictures on the right page) and the stamp was from 2013 as was the paper. Glad I finally used this stamp and papers.



Supplies:
Paper: CTMH Pro Player (2013)
Embellishments: CTMH Pro Player
Stamps and ink: CTMH

4 comments:

  1. Shakyteach, so happy you found us. Yes, this counts for both squares and old stamp and your inspiration can come from anywhere. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and hope you follow us and come back to see what Thing 1, 2 and 3 have up their sleeve next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first entry for the Double Trouble Challenge. Great display for what looks like a fun day!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day! Love your layout - thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the youngsters are having fun. So glad you chose to share with us at Double Trouble challenge #54. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete