Sunday, January 19, 2020

Celebrate Christmas with Song layout

I used my Counterfeit Kit for January again for the Pagemap sketch challenge in the group. I can't believe some of the paper I used was from 2003! That's almost as old as my son! And I never thought I could use paper from three different manufacturers together. Anyway, these aren't the best pictures because they were taken in an auditorium from a distance so they are zoomed way in and a little dark. These pictures are of my kids in the church Christmas play back in 2011.

Supplies used:
Paper: Sweetwater (2003), Imaginisce Candy Cane Lane (2007), Cosmo Cricket Be Good (2007), Simple Stories Smarty Pants (2013)
Chipboard, stickers, brads: Echo Park Home for the Holidays (2014)
ThickersL Good Tidings (2019) and Tinsel
Tab: SEI Holiday Hoopla

No comments:

Post a Comment