Friday, January 17, 2020

So Perfect layout

For this layout I used the Sketch 'N Scrap #192 sketch along with paper from a paper pad. My mom and I used to share paper pads, so I don't know what paper pad these papers come from, but I can tell you they are at least five years old. The pictures were taken back in 2015. I left the embellishments very simple because I wanted the pictures to be the focal point of this page.

Supplies used:
Pattern paper - stash
Die cut - MME So Sophie (2010)
Letters - Thickers and stash
Pearls - Kaiser craft
Jewel brad - American Craft (2008)

6 comments:

  1. Sweet photos and love your pretty choice of papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! The blues in the papers you chose really complement your sweet pictures! Awesome job with the sketch, thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the papers you used, great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute layout! Love the colors you have used. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet layout. Love how it all came together. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet layout and cool take on the sketch :) Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete