Saturday, January 4, 2020

Superstar

Layout #3 for today! I'm ending my Christmas break with a scrapbooking bang! This layout is also for two challenges. The first is the color challenge #375 over at Color My Heart Color Dare blog which was blues and neutrals. This was tough for me because I have a hard time that my blues don't completely match, but I think the kraft and white bring it together OK. The other challenge is #4 challenge at Scraptember Facebook group  to stash bash. The prompt for today was pinstripes. Even though the striped paper I used for a photo mat isn't exactly pinstripe, I feel it's close enough. This is a picture of my son playing baseball last spring which was his senior year.

Products used:
Pattern paper: Dear Lizzy - It's All Good (2018) - striped paper
Pattern paper: Color Play - Grand Slam (2018) - baseball players
Felt pennant - Bella Blvd (2018)
Die cuts, frame, and title card - This and That (so old!)
Star ribbon and star brads - stash

6 comments:

  1. I love that sports background paper! This is a fabulous layout - thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely layout! So comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great paper and layout for your SuperStar...thank you for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great baseball layout! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful scrapbook page! The mix of papers is fabulous and highlights your superstar perfectly. Thank you for playing along at Color My Heart Color Dare #375.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great way to record your memories. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at the Color My Heart Dare Blog. I hope you join us again this week for our newest challenge.
    I can't wait to see what you create! 💙☕ Miss. Carrie

    ReplyDelete