Saturday, January 4, 2020

Welcome to the World

I can't believe I have two posts in one day! LOL  This layout didn't turn out as great as I wanted, but I'm on a roll and don't want to stop now. This is for two different challenges. On the Allsorts blog, the challenge for the week was to use pastels. I know not all these colors are pastels, but this is as close to pastels as I get, and I did try to highlight the pastels in this Basic Grey collection from 2006! I'm not sure they will let it participate in the challenge for the prize, but it motivated me to scrap this adorable picture and use some old stash. It also fulfills Challenge #1 on the Rediscover Your Stash Facebook group. The challenge was to scrapbook a celebration. This layout celebrates the birth of my great niece back in 2018.

Products used:
Paper, tags, and alphabet: Basic Grey - Oh Baby! Girl (2006)
Ribbon and felt stickers: stash

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet layout in the pretty soft colour palette, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super photo and a really lovely background. Thank you for joining our 'Soft Pastels'
    challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and sweet page.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete