Sunday, January 12, 2020

Dream layout

I was actually able to get into the scraproom this morning and spend a little time on this layout. I used the ScrapRoom sketch for this month, but I deleted the circles. I just really wasn't feeling them. I used butterflies for the Scraptember Facebook group challenge for day 6. I also added flowers to the layout for the Allsorts "Say It With Flowers" challenge. I know the papers are pretty muted compared to the pictures, but there were so many colors in the pictures that I wanted a pretty neutral page except for the pictures. These pictures are from 2013 when my daughter was in theatre camp.

Supplies used:
Paper - Pink Paislee Indigo and Ivy
Flowers and gems - stash
Ink - CTMH Indian Corn Blue

2 comments:

  1. What a fab page, thank you for joining us at Allsorts ,xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project! Thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week and good luck in our flower challenge.

    ReplyDelete