Monday, May 27, 2019

Sunday's layout

I went to Oklahoma City this weekend to spend a little time with my mom and to see the Broadway tour of Cats. I have seen it twice, but it was about 20 years ago since the last time. This production was absolutely remarkable. Amazing choreography! So glad I got to see it again.

This time I did a two-page layout which I don't really enjoy doing anymore. If I have to do a page on my own with no kit, it's usually a one-pager, but I liked this sketch for these photos. More pictures from 2011.

Supplies
Paper: DCWV - Spring Glitter Stack (2009)
Stickers: MME (2010), Basic Grey
Metal frame and flower: Making Memories
Pearls: Kaiser
Stash: all other embellishments
Sketch: Scrappers Daily Dose 2007

What I'm reading
I finished Lair of Dreams on my way home last night. I'm still reading Sarah's Key but would really like to get it finished by the 31st so I can count it on a Goodreads Challenge. I was notified by the library that the audio version of Pachinko was ready for me. It's another long one, so I don't know if I'll be able to finish listening to it before my two weeks are up, but I'll get it started to see if I want to use an Audible credit to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment