Sunday, May 19, 2019

Using OLD stash today

It's a beautiful Sunday morning here in Oklahoma, and today I used some really old products. Here's the layout.


These are pictures from my daughter's kindergarten class trip to the zoo. She just finished her 8th grade year! Yes, I'm just a few years behind. I was inspired by all the great grid layouts I saw on iNSD and thought it would be perfect for all the animal pictures.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV "Gone Wild" paper pad (2012)
Stickers: Making Memories - letter stickers (1997!!!!!)
Mesh and chipboard: stash
Brads: HOTP - brad buddies, Paper Studio - animal print (2009)
Tag: Formica sample from hardware store
Stamps and ink: CTMH

What I'm reading:
I hope to make a dent in Lair of Dreams today since I'll be in the car by myself for 3 hours.

What I'm cooking:
NOTHING! I'm taking my mom and grandma back to her house in OKC after church and won't be home in time for supper. The kitchen is closed today!

No comments:

Post a Comment