Monday, May 20, 2019

Be You layout using a sketch challenge

Hello again! It's a stormy, rainy day here in NW Oklahoma, and I've spent my morning finishing up some school stuff. I'm headed to my scrap room to get my next layout finished, but first I wanted to share the layout I did using a sketch from Sketch N Scrap that was the challenge sketch for iNSD. I think I stayed pretty true to the sketch.

These pictures are of my son who just graduated on Friday.  Where does the time go?

Supplies
Paper: Dots, Striped & Plaids stack - DCWV (2010)
Stickers: Basic Grey - letters, HOTP Dazzles - stars, Creative Imaginations - epoxy words
Metal frame - Making Memories
Ribbon - SEI

What I'm reading:
I'm going to continue with Sarah's Key today. I know it's going to be a great book, but I also know it's going to make me cry so I'm kind of dreading it.

What I'm cooking:
Breakfast: Almond Strawberry Parfaits
Lunch: BLT
Supper: ? (I had planned on making Garlic Parmesan Wings, but I'm not sure I'm going to get to the grocery store because of the weather.)

5 comments:

  1. Interesting choice - placing the frame over the picture. I might try that on the pic of my grandson's 1st grade program. I like it!!! Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I needed a way to find him in the group and since I didn't know any of the others, I didn't care if I covered them or not.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope y'all have stayed safe in the crazy weather this past week! Scary stuff there! Your layout is super cute and great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete