Saturday, June 1, 2019

Last layouts for May

I've spent most of this last week cleaning and organizing my entire room. I did manage to get three more page kits finished, and I put pictures on about 4 double-page layouts that I had already made. Here are the last three pages I finished in May using stash items

Supplies used:
Paper: Paper Studios - All Seasons (2008)
Everything else just came from my stash
Picture is from Summer 2011

Supplies used:
Paper: Paper Studios - All Seasons 3 (2008)
Stickers: American Crafts Thickers - chipboard frame
Rub-Ons: Daisy D
Stash: safety pins, buttons, ribbon, metal title, snaps, charm, die cut
Sketch: Aimee Kidd

Paper: DCWV Modern Meadow (2013)
Stickers: Dream Street - Jack Collection alphabets
Rub-ons: Daisy D
Fiber: Magic Scraps
Stamp: CTMH - "4"
Stash: chipboard tags and brads
Sketch: CTMH

I hope June is as productive as May, but I will be gone the last half, so I'll be quiet once again for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment