Friday, May 24, 2019

Finally, today's layout 5/24

This morning I was able to get my layout finished for today. I was supposed to leave town for the weekend this afternoon, but with all the rain we have been getting, our road is underwater, so I'm not sure I'm going to get to leave. This picture is of my daughter showing off her style. I love looking back at these photos from 2011 since now she's a teenager and acts like one!  LOL

Supplies used
Papers: DCWV Cherry Limeade paper pad (2011), American Crafts Dear Lizzy (2010)
Stickers: Creative Imaginations - word title, Paper Studios - 3-D (2007), K & Co. - chipboard
Fiber: Making Memories - twistel
Pearls - E.
Sketch by Susan Costanza (2009)

I'm not sure what I'll be reading and cooking today since I'm still unsure of my plans. If I do get to leave town, I'll be listening to Lair of Dreams while I drive, and I won't be cooking. If I stay home, I don't really have a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment