Saturday, May 18, 2019

Let's try this again

I'm more than a little embarrassed that I've been off my blog for over a year, but I would like to try this again. Today is the first day of summer break, and I've been scrapping more often lately. 2019 is the year to Bash My Stash, Use It or Lose It, and clear it out. Other than my monthly CTMH kits that I buy, I haven't really bought supplies in awhile. I've been watching Youtube videos and feel like I have my mojo back. Hopefully I can keep it up. All that being said, I'm going to spend the next few days getting into the routine of posting. I would really like to include books that I'm reading and recipes that I'm cooking, too. So here it goes:

The scrapbook page I did today and the supplies I used.


Title: Josh Groban
Pictures: June 2011
Supplies:
Paper: Paper Studio All Seasons 3 (2013)
Stickers: Deja View - word sticker (2007), Echo Park - border and letters
Buttons: Button Ups from Stickopotamus
Brads: Creative Charms - rhinestone, Around the Block - heart and arrow (2006)
Fiber: Magic Scraps
Tag: stash
Sketch: stash

What I'm reading:
Audio: Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray #2 in Diviners series
Book: Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay

What I cooked:
Mini meatloaves

That's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment