Tuesday, May 21, 2019

I didn't wash away

After a very rainy day with lots of storms and about two inches of rain, I'm happy to say that we were lucky enough to miss the really damaging storms. I thought I better post early today because I'll be out of the house all afternoon with dentist appointments, grocery shopping, and music lessons. Here is today's layout and updates.

This is my senior's 4th grade basketball pictures. He was such a chunk! I wanted to veer away from the traditional basketball layout in our school colors, so I chose primary colors instead. Here are the details and supplies.

Paper: Paper Studios - Color Kaleidoscope paper pad (2008)
Stickers: Paper Bliss - 3D star (2002), Renae Lindgren - stars & marbles, MAMBI - photo corners & puffy stars
Chipboard: Crate Paper
Ribbon: SEI
Brads: Bazzill - button brads
Stash: journal box, alpha stickers
Sketch: Lucy Chesna

What I'm reading:
I'm hoping to be able to read a little more of Sarah's Key today while waiting for my daughter in the dentist.

What I'm cooking:
I haven't decided if I'm going to cook when I get home or bring something home from shopping. My children are invited to a going-away party for a foreign exchange student, and I don't know if I'll want to cook for just my husband and me. I'll let you know tomorrow what I decided. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment