Thursday, May 29, 2014

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge layout

I loved the photo challenge at Peachy Keen this week.  I used the photo and colors for a 4th of July layout using pictures from 2009.  Not only am I behind in scrapping my pictures, I also like to use older products.  I have so much stuff that I've collected over the years that a few years ago I made myself not buy anything except paper until I get my stash under control.  This is a perfect example.  I also used a sketch from my stash that I printed several years ago.


Supplies:

Paper:  a stack, I'm guessing DCWV but not sure
Sticker:  Pebbles Inc.
Extras:  star buttons and printed ribbon from my stash

1 comment:

  1. What a great LO!
    Love it!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with us over at Peachy Keen Stamps for our color/photo inspiration challenge!

    ReplyDelete