Monday, May 26, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #137 card

I took yesterday off from scrapping and went to my last Sister Act.  Oh my goodness, that might have been the funniest musical that I've seen.  We all laughed so hard.  I would highly recommend seeing it if you ever have to opportunity.

Since I took Sunday off from my craft room and computer, I had some catching up to do today.  I made this card for my daughter to give to her best friend tomorrow.  It was originally for two challenges.  I used the Freshly Made Sketch #137 and the cricut challenge to use flowers from the Fantabulous Cricut but was too late to enter it in that one.


Supplies used:

Paper:  Kaiser Craft
Cricut cartridge:  Accent Essentials (for the layered flower)
Stamps:  CTMH Sentimental Delights
Ink:  CTMH black
Extras:  two flowers and a pearl (Kaiser Craft)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Your layered flower is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty combo of designer series papers you've used - so feminine! Thanks for joining us at Freshly made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete