Friday, May 23, 2014

CTMH Pro Player layout

Last night a couple of the girls and I got together and scrapped for a few hours.  I had a few page kits put together from the last scrap day that I needed to finish up.  This is one of those layouts.  I cased a layout in the 2013 Fall//Winter Idea book from CTMH just changing up the stamps.  I took this picture of my son back in 2009 on his last day at camp.  I can't believe how much he's grown!




Supplies:

CTMH paper:  ProPlayer, slate cardstock, ruby cardstock
CTMH accents:  ProPlayer assortment (dark blue arrows)
CTMH ink:  Twilight and ruby
CTMH stamps:  ProPlayer, Alphabets, and Boys at Play

This next layout was a monthly kit from www.scrapjammies.com from 2012.  I stopped my subscription last year, so I don't even know if they are still doing monthly kits.  I thought this kit was perfect for these pictures from a trip to the lake back in 2009!  (I'm a little behind in scrapping my pictures...LOL)  These pages are for my son's album.


No comments:

Post a Comment