Sunday, August 9, 2020

Sketches in Thyme #432

 I'm throwing it way back today with these papers. I loved the Dream Street papers and bought about every line they came out with. I dug deep into the stash for this layout using Sketches in Thyme sketch #432. I kept the layout super simple with a few circles, a homemade tag, and a velvet flower. I really need to update my brown alphabet stickers. It took three different sets to make the title. These pictures were taken in 2015 when my daughter's class performed a little skit about the Boston Tea Party. I struggled on how to embellish the layout, so I just went with basic.

Supplies:
Paper: Dream Street Jack
Alpha stickers: Thickers and stash
Embellishments: stash


5 comments:

  1. The basic embellies are perfect! Great job with the sketch, thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great take on the sketch and love the flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)
    _

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout! Thank you for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The title, perhaps precisely because it is made with different alphabets, has given character to the layout. Good choice.
    Thank you for taking part in the Sketches in Thyme challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun layout! Thanks for playing along with us at SIT!!

    ReplyDelete