Saturday, August 8, 2020

Challenge YOUrself layout

 I love the challenges over at Challenge YOUrself because it forces me to take more pictures of me and scrap them. This weeks challenge was to use a picture of YOUrself on vacation, so I pulled this picture from my son's senior trip last year. We took a cruise then spent a couple of days at Disney. I love this picture because it has three generations of strong, happy ladies - my mom, my daughter, and myself - plus Tinkerbell.

Supplies:
Paper: Kaisercraft Enchanted Adventures
Chipboard: Echo Park Finding Neverland (2019)
Bottle caps: EK Success Disney
Brads: Echo Park Finding Neverland (2019)
Enamel Dots: stash


10 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the photo!!!!! And you scrapped it beautifully here. What a gorgeous and creative page. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is so creative and heartwarming! I really love your three generations family photo that was taken at Disney. All the papers and elements on this layout are so unique. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable picture and layout!! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Great cherished moments! Love your design. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so cool! I love the phrases you chose to accent your photo. Hopefully we can all get back to Disney again soon! Thanks for playing along at Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is such a clever overall design! I love that background paper - it just works so well with your photograph!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful vacation page and that photo is FAB! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great memory to get scrapped and this is a great layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout! That background paper is so magical. Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete