Saturday, February 10, 2018

OwlCrate Readathon

I'm going to try and participate in a couple of readathons this month, and the first one is OwlCrate's Readathon that started today, February 10 and runs until the 24th.  I've been a subscriber to the OwlCrate boxes since July, and I really enjoy them.  I use my goodies as prizes for my students for reading each week.  So far it's really been a good incentive.  Here are the challenges and the books I intend to read for them:

Challenge #1 - Read two books
Challenge #2 - Read two different challenges
Challenge #3 - Read my oldest OwlCrate book

My oldest OwlCrate book is Before She Ignites by Jodi Meadows.  I will also be using this book for the other two challenges.  It's genre is fantasy, so the other book I'm going to read is Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills which is a contemporary book. 

I started Before She Ignites today and read the first 100 pages.  I don't know how much I will get read tomorrow because I'll be going to see the Broadway tour of School of Rock with my mom and my daughter.  I'm going to start reading Foolish Hearts on Monday because I'm using it for the Contemporaryathon and will post my TBR for it later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment