Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February Wrap up

I read another four books this month, making my total for the year at eight.

1.  The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (4/5 stars) - Yes, as unbelievable as it sounds, I had never read The Hunger Games.  It was a lot of fun to get the "rest of the story" that wasn't in the movie which I have seen several times.

2.  The Fisherman's Daughter by Melinda Sue Sanchez (3/5 stars) - I was hoping for a great historical romance with a focus on the historical part.  Instead a got a lot of romance which really isn't my thing.

3.  Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills (4/5 stars) - I would have given this YA contemporary 5/5 stars if the language wasn't so inappropriate.  I loved the story though.

4.  Grievous Sins by Faye Kellerman (3/5 stars) - It's been a long time since I read the first books in the series, and I was really loving forward to continuing it.  However, this isn't the best one of the series, and I even found it a little boring.

So I had hoped to participate in the Thrillerathon, but February was just crazy busy, and even though I had started two different thrillers, I was unable to finish either one during the week of the Thrillerathon, but that's OK.  Now I can get ready for March Mystery Madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment