Saturday, March 28, 2020

Challenge layout #4 Week 3/23/20

I LOVE scrapping Disney photos, but I only want to use one or two photos on every page to make them last longer. LOL Anyway for this one, I used a sketch and challenge from Scrap Our Stash blog. Along with the March sketch, I had to use plaid and wood on the layout. I used more Color Play A Day at the Park paper and Echo Park Magical Adventures ephemera, along with old vinyl Thickers called Rootbeer Float (they did NOT want to stick) and CTMH Hawthorn wood shapes. This picture of Goofy was taken at Castaway Cove on our 2015 Disney cruise.


4 comments:

  1. Cute layout ! I love all the extras you added to the sketch, especially the banners at the top, and the speech bubbles. The plaid paper works well with the photo. Nice work. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout! Thanks for playing along with SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've showcased Goofy wonderfully! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the banner and tag! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete