Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Cramathon wrap-up

My first readathon has officially ended, and even though I didn't finish all the challenges or read as many books as I had hoped for, I'm still happy with what I did accomplish.

I had set a goal of six books/challenges.  I only finished two, but I did come very close to finishing a third one.  Here's my wrap-up:

Challenge #1 - Read a book under 200 pages.  (Read Inconvenient Murder by Amanda A Allen 2/5 stars)

Challenge #2 - Read a book with LGBTQ+ representation. (Read Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo 4.5/5 stars)

Challenge #3 - Read a book with my favorite color on the cover.  (Almost finished The Hearts We Sold by Emily Lloyd-Jones about 120 pages left.)

I'm so glad I participated in this readathon.  It really helped me kickstart my reading for the year.  I hope I get to participate in my throughout the year.

Thanks to all the hosts for a great experience. 

Hosted by , and  !

No comments:

Post a Comment