Monday, January 1, 2018

Cramathon challenge #2 finished

So it took me a little longer than I had hope, but I finally finished Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo for my second challenge - LGBTQ+ representation.  Although the book didn't have much of a discussion of LGBTQ+, there was a character that was gay.

I really enjoyed this book.  I liked all the characters.  I liked the plot, especially the idea of the heist.  I gave the book 4.5/5 stars.  It would have gotten 5, but I hate cliffhangers.  I know the second book is already out, but I prefer to have my books end neatly with everything taken care of and wrapped up in a nice, neat package.

There is still one more day for Cramathon, and one more day of my Christmas vacation, so I hope to get a lot more read in The Hearts We Sold tomorrow.  After that book is finished I will be participating in the JanuaryJamJar.

No comments:

Post a Comment