Thursday, December 28, 2017

Day #2 - Cramathon update

I set the goal for day #2 of Cramathon to read Part 1 of Six of Crows.  The idea of cramathon was to try and finish some short books to end the year.  The problem is I don't have any short books in my TBR, much less any short books that fit the challenges.  Because of this, I just picked books in my immediate TBR that would fit the challenges, and I know I'm not going to get them finished in 7 days.  So yesterday I started Six of Crows and finished the first part.  It's really good so far, and I'm excited to read Part 2 today.

I also plan to continue reading The Hearts We Sold by Emily Lloyd-Jones today.  I started this book a few weeks ago, but only read about 40 pages.  Luckily, it fit one of the challenges for cramathon, so I will be continuing it today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment