Friday, July 11, 2014

Tag challenge and Mojo Monday sketch

December is a very busy time of year, so I like to get a head start on Christmas cards while I'm on summer break.  I made this one to meet three different challenges.  Both Christmas Card Challenge and Craft Hoarders Anonymous wanted tags used, so I made one using my cricut.  I also used the weekly sketch over at Mojo Monday.  Since we are having temperatures close to 100 these next couple of days here in Oklahoma, thinking about Christmas is helping me stay cool.


Supplies:

Paper:  DCWV Holiday Collection stack (I love these stacks!!!!)
Tools:  Cricut Joys of the Season cartridge and Fiskars scallop punch
Stamps:  HOTP Christmas Stamp and Punch and Christmas Greetings (sentiment inside)
Ink:  CTMH cranberry
Extras:  ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon


14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas Card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love the little glittery gold tag! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. That golden tag is the perfect accent! Thanks so much for sharing your hoard and talent with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous! Tag! You're It! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful card and love the pop of gold!!! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too have been thinking about Christmas but somehow it's hard when it's 90 degrees outside. This is very pretty and I love the tag! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice card and love how the tag adds that little extra touch! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty, and that little tag is the perfect finishing touch. Love the colors you used and all those wonderful layers! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You used the coordinating papers to great effect. I love the poinsettia cut in your gold tag with the red showing through from the background. Good luck staying cool and try not to get cabin fever from staying indoors with AC. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and I love the punched tag, what a great idea! So glad you joined us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous. ~Diane GDT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I admire all of the card makers who start to make their cards early! Unlike me.... LOL Great job! Love the little tag! Thanks so much for playing along with us a Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card and use of the tag. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are waaaaay ahead of me! I'm the girl who sends out Christmas cards the week after Christmas because I just didn't get them made in time! LOL This is a beauty, and I love that little punched tag hanging off the sentiment panel. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge 11!

    ReplyDelete