Saturday, June 27, 2020

Where did June go?

It's been a month since I posted that I would get caught up. LOL  It seems that I will continuously be behind. June has been a month of trying to get back to "normal." I taught summer school two days a week, and my daughter started workout for softball and playing softball two nights a week. Plus both of us started rehearsing for the annual Broadway Revue that we perform in every year. Scrapbooking has taken a backseat. I have done a few layouts and I'll post them in a separate post, but I wanted to use this post to show the layout I did for the Scrap Out Stash June sketch challenge. Besides the sketch, we had to use kraft cardstock and metallic embellishments. I  dug deep into my stash and used some Chatterbox paper and some really old alphabet stickers. I also added some stickers, and my metallic embellishment is some old gold brads. These pictures are from 2011 when my son's first show heifer had her first baby.


3 comments:

  1. A cute layout. Love the elements & great stash. Thanks for your challenge entry at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! such cute photo and great use of stash for the challenge - doesn't it feel great to "find stuff" and use it to create an awesome layout!? Love it! - Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute series of photos. You did a really nice job following the sketch. I love the little banner you made with those pretty papers. Thank you for reminding me that I still have a bunch of those gold brads in my stash. I should put them to good use just like you did. TFS.

    ReplyDelete