Sunday, November 24, 2019

I'm Back

I did this layout for the sketch challenge over at Sketch N Scrap. I used an old Paper Studio kit for NYC and added a few other NYC stickers that I've accumulated over the last few years. I even used a really old stamp for the background. These pictures were taken on my niece's senior trip back in 2012. It was the first day there, and we were just walking around a little. The last time I was there was with her older sister on her senior trip so that's the reason for the title.



3 comments:

  1. You did a great job with the sketch, it worked perfectly for your multiple pics in the city! Love how you used the stamp on background, too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wonderful take on the sketch and I love the brick paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sketch! I love your stamping it really adds to the layout!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete