Sunday, July 17, 2016

My weekly update

It's me again ready to show what I was able to accomplish this week.  I was hoping to post a little more often, but it seems like time just seems to slip away from me.  Anyway, here are the layouts and cards I finished this week.


For this card, I used an idea from Paper Wishes/HOTP.  The paper was some HOTP paper in my stash.  The image was sent to me from the company for being a VIP.  I colored it with copic markers and other markers.  After coloring it, I covered it with glitter adhesive paper.  The card is a step card from the company, and I used a stamp set for the sentiment.  For a final touch I added a twine bow to the top.


I've been making layouts using CTMH products for over 5 years now.  Once a month a group of us would get together and put together layouts.  I still have several of these layouts in a drawer, waiting for me to put pictures on them.  This is one of those layouts.  It is one of the oldest layouts in the drawer, and I think the paper is Dakota, but I'm not sure.  The pictures are of my ds showing his Hereford heifer for the first time back in the fall of 2010.


This is one very simple layout I did for this picture of a hawk in a tree in our front yard.  I used a sketch and paper from DCWV.

Here is another layout from my CTMH layout stash.  This one uses paper and embellishments from the Blossom paper pack.   The pictures are of my dd and all her entries in the county fair.


These are the same pictures of my ds showing his first Hereford heifer, but this time I used a 4H paper pack.  I also used stamps from CTMH and a sketch with cutting guide from there.

Another card using HOTP/Paper wishes products and idea.  This is an oval flip card.  I kept it simple, adding only some gold die cuts, gold sentiment stickers, and silver stickles.

That's all for this week, but I feel like I've accomplished a lot.  I'm all the way to Oct. 2010 in my pictures, so only a few more months left to reach my goal of finishing 2010 this summer.  I also finished a cozy mystery book that I've been reading for two summers, Spackled and Spooked, by Jenny Bentley. 















No comments:

Post a Comment