Thursday, June 23, 2016

July 2010 layouts

For the most part I scrap chronologically.  I might skip around in a given year, but I'm too OCD to not have some kind of system.  Every summer I try to finish whatever year it is that I've been scrapping.  This year it's 2010, and I have finished scrapping my pictures from July 2010 this week!!!!  Here are the layouts with a brief description of each.




 When I first starting scrapbooking I participating in a lot of swaps.  I still have a big drawer full of swap stuff!  The title and page corners are from one of those swaps.  It was a MME element swap and the colors went perfectly for this picture of my dd.  I used a sketch that I found on Pinterest and added some MME paper (which I used to collect!).


The pictures for this layout are of my dh and ds with his first show heifer.  Living in rural Oklahoma 4-H and FFA are big organizations.  In fact, when these pictures were taken my dh was the Ag teacher at school.  These organizations promote a lot of great skills, including showing animals.  My ds had shown pigs for a few years, but this was his first heifer.  She was such a sweetie too.  Anyway, I used a page kit from Paper Wishes.  In that kit I used paper, Dazzle stickers, templates for the leaves, the leaf ribbon, wooden heart buttons which I covered in gold leafing, and ribbon.  The only thing I added from my stash were the letters for the title.



This last layout was an easy one from a Scrapbook Generations kit. Most of the pictures are of my ds in a pie eating contest on the 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment